Thursday, September 28, 2006

Okay so I am finally here. I am 29. My last year of being able to legitemately say that I am in my twenties. Ow that I think about it, being here is not all that different than being 28, or to be hinest, 27. I am still the same person that I was before. Maybe it is true, what I have always believed, maybe age doesn't really matter. Instead, maybe what is important is what you are doingwith your time. You can be wasting your time at any age, or you can really be doing something of significance with your life at any age. Why does this culture delight in making people feel old? Today I am going to try and have a new look on life. I am going to remmeber that God loves me, no matter my age. My family loves me and my friends love me, and to be honest, if my being 29 makes you shudder at the day when it will be you, :) Get over yourself!

No comments: