Sunday, February 24, 2008

I just wanted to say that my friends Jeni and DB just had the most gorgeous baby girl. EB is so cute and so sweet I just want to hug her and love her and squeeze her tight!!

On other topics, today it is a grey day indeed. I really like grey days, because everything looks different. I like rainy days and somewhat snowy days because the trees are beautiful and rainy days in the spring are the best because everything is so green. I think it is so cool that God gives us both rainy days and sunny days, warm days and cold days. If all we had were warm, sunny days, how would we appreciate them. Would they be special? Plus, in my opinion (and really on this page I guess that is all that counts), there is nothing better that a cold snowy day when your cheeks and nose get all red and you get to wear hats, scarves, gloves and coats. Obviously I am not meant to live in a subtropical climate!!

Anyways, I got my car back from the body shop Friday. It was so nice to see Gracie I almost shed tears. I love my car!!!! But I have had to remind myself that it is just a car. But it's still pretty. After I picked it up Friday I went back to work, but as I walked out the door from work, I started jumping up and down, b/c I was so happy to have it back. I understand that my car is a gift from God, and I am learning that I cannt take that for granted.

No comments: