Wednesday, November 14, 2007



Okay, I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. So much has not changed since then. Actually, I guess graduating and getting a new job is alot of change, but other than working 55 hours a week chasing after twin 1 yr olds, my life seems very similar to last year.

No No NO, these twins are not my own, although I love them very much. The picture here is actually a pretty old one, they are even cuter now. So while many people talk about their day at the office or at school. I get to talk about how to get a stubborn child to drink milk, eat solid food and not steal her sister's toys!! I also get the pleasure of changing at least 8 diapers a day, which is fun when the child is a wiggle worm. But the best thing about my days are getting inumerable hugs and giggles, participating in dances, and many games of "Don't get me!" and enjoying books over and over again. So I guess my job is pretty cool!!

No comments: